Here at Wealden Installations we provide a comprehensive maintenance and refurbishment service. We are a family-run business with a varied team of highly skilled tradesmen covering all aspects including plumbing and heating, carpentry and joinery, plastering, painting and decorating, fencing and groundworks. We can provide you with a free no-obligation quote and work around a schedule to suit you.
Our tradesmen work to the highest standard with a close attention to detail. All of our work is guaranteed and we operate as a fully-insured business. For an extensive list of all of our services, see below:
• Plumbing and heating repairs and installation
• Ceramic tiling
• Kitchen and bathroom design and installation
• Carpentry and joinery
• Plastering and rendering
• Scaffolding and elevated platforms
• Interior and exterior painting and decorating
• Responsive repairs and planned maintenance
• Concrete bases and shuttering
• Approved fire door installation and sign off
• Flooring, including solid wood, lino and laminate
• Insurance repair work
• Brickwork and re-pointing
• Groundworks and slabbing
• Underground drainage and cold water mains
• End of tenancy clean and clear
• Fencing, including chain link and panels
• Double glazing repairs
• Guttering, fascias and soffits
• Patios and driveways
Our team of skilled tradesmen are available for general repairs and maintenance, whether it be a burst pipe, faulty door lock or a broken window hinge. We can offer appointments to suit your schedule and can prioritise jobs depending on the specific needs of individuals.
We can carry out full property renovations, including full design and installations of kitchens, from base units and worktops to full re-tiling and finishing. We offer the planning and fitting of full bathroom suites, including disabled aids and adaptations.
End of Tenancy
Whether it’s a small dwelling or a large commercial premises, we can ensure that your property is prepared to a high standard, ready for your new occupants, including cleaning and clearance works and any general repairs or decorating.
We focus on our skills
Wealden Installations is a limited company registered in England and Wales | Unit 10 Diplocks Buildings, Diplocks Way, Hailsham, BN27 3JF | VAT 881633017 | Company registration 04919807
Registered Address: C/o Watson Associates | 30-34 North Street | Hailsham | East Sussex | BN27 1DW